Memorial Day weekend is here! Volunteers will be doing some last minute beautification work today and tomorrow (look for coverage here) and then as previously announced...
Grand View will finally be open to the public again on Sunday, May 29th and Monday, May 30th from 12-4pm both days.
Here's a sneak preview of the informational hand-out that visitors will receive when they drive in the gates, courtesy of cemetery rep David Baum:
To Friends and Family
of Grand View Memorial Park
New Schedule: Every Sunday
12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Grand View is currently burying family members in plots already owned by the family
- No new plots can be purchased at this time, but will be available when there is a new owner.
- For more information concerning burials or marker placement please contact David Baum (310) 990-360 or Reg Duran (714) 473-3323.
Sale of Cemetery:
- Grand View is entering into negotiations with three separate prospective purchasers. We will provide additional details as negotiations progress.
- NO incense burning or smoking due to Fire Department regulations
- NO planting of any kind (i.e. trees, bushes, flowers)
- NO placing of headstones, borders, benches, statues, candles, or ornaments
- NO artificial flowers (except in Mausoleums)
- Mausoleum access is by escort only (contact one of the office volunteers)
Please Note: Office volunteers will assist with grave locations only. All other questions should be directed to David Baum or Reg Duran.
Want you own copy? Download PDF version here.